At Riad Myra, our guests will enjoy the fine cuisine of Fez. Lunches and dinners are served in the central patio, with breathtaking views of the old city of Fez.
The shops are located 50 meters from the riad.
Public transport at 500 meters from the riad.
Secure parking is located 500 meters from the riad.
Riad Myra offers traditional Moroccan cuisine served in our courtyard or charming reading room.
Fez is known for some of the best gourmet cuisine in Morocco and around the world. A cooking class at Riad Myra is a great way to discover Fassis cuisine.
MOROCCAN COOKING WorkshopMinimum 2 people / Time: 10:00 to 14:00
- Start your day with a cooking workshop to learn the culinary traditions of Fez.
- Shopping in Souk, discover spices, fresh products, and crafts.
- Prepare and cook a three course meal, then, dinner. (Bottle of water offered, wine not included).
- Three varieties of salads with seasonal vegetables
- Tagine chicken with olives and candied lemon
- Desert: Orange salad with cinnamon
- Mint flavored tea
- Cultural exploration of the region of Fez offered.
- Discovery of the imperial cities of Meknes and Volubilis (Roman ruins)
- Moulay Yacboub Thermal Spa